Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I had a crazy sick dream last night. My dads gf murdered some of my friends from college station and I could do nothing about it. She befriended them and then they were all going to go out and do something but i knew she was going to kill them and they didnt believe me. so she drove off with them and when she came back without my friends in the car i had so many emotions flying around that it woke me up. I created my own scenarios to help my peace of mind which involved holding a knife to her throat with a do or die idea, dragging her out of the car by her hair after cutting her out of the seat belt and beating the shit out of her, shooting the tires and calling the cops. my mom murdered two of her students and somehow I found out and had to turn her in. which made me sick to my stomach. My dad had my friends killed because he was jealous of them. In my dreams I was powerless to save them, but in real life I had to seal the idea of my friends almost being murdered with me doing something to prevent it.
ugh torture.

2 comments:

  1. Yech :( Very disturbing. I´ve had a few dreams that are similar with people I care about being murdered and I am helpless to do anything at all about it. I detest the helpless feeling. It could just be a bad dream or it could be a spiritual attack or a combo of both. I can´t say either way but talk about them with the Lord and clear your mind. I´ve felt heartsick for a while after I´ve had dreams like that. You might pray also against anything that could be going on in both the physical and spiritual realms that it could be a sign of.


    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy stuff... i hate it when dreams come out like that; it's like there's so much stuff that it leaves unresolved in our heads, even though it was a dream. I like how you try to resolve it in your mind; give the story and ending. I agree with Sheryl.. it may just be your brain doing stuff or it may be ..Spiritual Inception *dun dun dun*... but seriously, praying for you, can't wait to see you when we get back

    ReplyDelete